- Carl McLaughlin
- Eric Aitala
- DJ Whitehead
- Chris Crowder
- Mike Coggins
- Louis Armour
- Patrick Hensley
- Mark Neaves
- Stephen Jacobs
- James Parks
Kits and WIP brought
in by members
- Chris brought in the interios of his Lamborghini
- Carl brought in several armor kits.
- Eric brought in a Lotus Super 7 car kit.
- Louis brought in a Godzilla movie model.
- Pat brought in several naval kits.
- DJ brought in two Hunley kits - same scale, different
Airbrushing by Carl McLaughlin
Carl showed us airbrushing techniques on his WWII tanks.
- Thin paint to milk consistency with laquer thinner.
- Experiment with ratios depending on your air pressure
and technique. Carl figures he uses two parts paint
to one part thinner.
- German armor paint schemes vary depending on method,
period in war, and amount of time crews had to paint
the tank. Early was tanks were grey, while from 1943
on they were multicolored - yellow sand, brown, and
green being a common scheme.
- Camo should break up the edges of the tanks sides,